Thursday, July 19, 2012

Neram Malayalam - Tamil Film

Neram Malayalam Movie 

Neram Malayalam Movie
Neram Malayalam Movie 
Here is the words of Bhama about the film Neram.


'Neram' - will be my first Malayalam film(Tamil-Malayalam bilingual) where I'll not be seen in the typical Kerala attire. It's a romantic thriller, I play a strong character with a modern outlook. Alphonse sir, director of the hit music album 'Yuvvh', approached me for the role and said I am to play a glam girl, but without make-up. 

Neram Malayalam Movie
Neram Malayalam Movie 
I was thrilled about taking up the challenge. I will be seen in trendy and casual outfits
The kind of modern roles that I was longing to play in Malayalam are finally coming my way! :) The shoot is in progress now in Chennai.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© Copyright 2010-2011 SHINE KERALA |TOP KERALA BLOG | KERALA NEWS | MALAYALAM FILMS All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.