Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I Cannot Write Essays

I Cannot Write Essays
I have a good brain but I do not have a great deal of confidence and I really get bored very quickly too. I just managed to get the grades to get into college by the skin of my teeth, although my parents think it was a scoring issue. No the problem was me and it will always be like that.

I love to read books. I can pick up two or three books a week and spend time reading between all three and loving it. I get immersed in the book and within moments of picking the book up I can understand the characters and the always seem to stay on track with the story. Well almost all the time.

My friends at home and here in college seem to think I am an unsociable bookworm as I will spend every spare moment with a book at my face. I tend to be a little unsociable because of this, but consider it no less rude than putting ear pods in and shaking your head for hours on end to some tune in their MP3 player. At least my books are teaching me something.

I love books from most genres and times. I am engulfed in a clever writer and annoyed by lazy writers who just write as if it is a film script. They forget about our ability to imagine the pictures, we do not need to know “enter stage left” etc. I much prefer the style of mice and men.

So you would think I would be a colossal giant at grades wouldn’t you? Wrong. I have a huge issue that I have never been able to get over. I can read and take in almost everything and if I was in a book discussion I would out talk and out “fact” everybody with my knowledge. But if I had to write that in a form of an essay I would crumble and write in the most obscure terms and only give very loose facts. The problem is that when I write I begin to doubt what I write and therefore I write utter garbage.

This has led on several occasions to getting terrible scores and grades in class. So now I use external help for the important writing. After all I know it; I just do not know how to write it down. I must confess that my last review was of mice and men which were perfectly written and totally accurate. But I did not write it I had another company write it. But I did not cheat as I knew the facts and I did not want to lose out on great marks because of my inability to be able to put it on paper.


Sharon Lewis is still using esay writing services and is very pleased she is doing so. She still reads several books at the same time too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© Copyright 2010-2011 SHINE KERALA |TOP KERALA BLOG | KERALA NEWS | MALAYALAM FILMS All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.