Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Will I Go Home For Christmas?

Will I Go Home For Christmas?
I have never been away from home apart from a few days on a school field trip. I am sure that does not really count. But I have now been away a few months at my new college and I am absolutely loving it. When I left home Mum was wash with ears and to be honest so was I. But now I am here mixing with great people and having such a wonderful time I am not really missing my home life as much as I thought I would.

Not only am I really getting on socially I am also getting on very well in class, which I have to say is a big surprise for me, as I honestly thought I would lag behind everybody else. I have met a girl who I think will soon become my girlfriend and I am even able to do a few shifts in a burger joint to earn money. So at the moment life is very good thank you.
So everythi9ng is cool and wonderful but with one big elephant in the room. I am due to go back home over the Christmas break. I promised my mum and of course I had full intentions of doing so. Based on this she has invited my best friend to Christmas with us too and he is giving up his family Christmas in order to see me.

The problem is my nice new lady has decided to invite me to her family home to meet her parents over the Christmas period. This of course is great news for me as that is telling me very clearly she likes me enough to bring her home. I am also assuming I get to spend a few real comfortable nights with her in a proper bed too; the bed we use here is so uncomfortable.

I have no idea how to tell my mum this. How can I tell her that after all these months of saying I so wanted to be seeing her and it would not be long before Christmas that I now say I am not coming. I also tell her that she is second choice to spending Christmas with people I have never ever met before. Apart from the severe explosion of rage there will also be the deep hurt I will cause her.

I thought of so many excuses like I had a great job over Christmas or there were extra essay editing and homework classes that were vital. But at the end of the day all my ploys were rubbish. If I decide not to go with my girlfriend I will lose out on days of fun and passion and whatever consequences may follow after.

If I don’t go to my mum she will be hurt for life. I suppose there really is one thing to do? I have to go to my mums and tell my girlfriend I have huge essay editing to do. I am sure she will believe me. Not.

Graham Hull has of course decided that Christmas time is for the family. His new girlfriend will be around a long time and therefore he has plenty of Christmas times to come with her.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© Copyright 2010-2011 SHINE KERALA |TOP KERALA BLOG | KERALA NEWS | MALAYALAM FILMS All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.