Saturday, February 5, 2011

Online Dating Service


Due to the high internet capacity today that covers a wide range of our wants and needs, I can do almost everything through it. Pay the bills, shop, find friends, do my homework, apply for jobs, you name it! But one of the most common activities on the internet today is dating, also called as online dating. There are tons of sites offering this service. Once you log on to a site and provide them some of your information you will be able to access the whole site and mingle with other users. But mainly, what is an online dating service? I’d be glad to discuss further.

This popular online dating service is a system that allows people all over the world to communicate with others through the internet. Usually the idea of it is to develop romantic or sexual relationship. This service often provides “unmoderated matchmaking” over the internet. Basically, this matchmaking that happens is based on the criteria an individual has provided. For example, I’m searching for someone who is male, single, between 30-50 years old, and lives in the United States; with those information I provided as my criteria, automatically the website I’m using will find people who fall under my criteria. And from there I will be friends with those people and later on choose one that fits best for me. To help me do this there are other services many online dating sites are offering such as chat, webcam and message boards.

Although this is fun and pleasurable, there are still problems stringed to it. Many people now are taking advantage of this activity and I have read dozens of articles tackling about people using this online dating as a source of money. Those people will pretend to be someone else and use photos that are not really them and make a fool out of their friends and lovers. Those people who usually do this are after the money of others, they will ask money from those who think is in love to them and boom! Instant source of income!

Bottom line is, before entering any online dating websites one should first know his or her reason why he or she will do it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© Copyright 2010-2011 SHINE KERALA |TOP KERALA BLOG | KERALA NEWS | MALAYALAM FILMS All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.